Talk about making a difference in the world. This past summer our trip members around the globe, from Alaska to Africa, California to Costa Rica, and Arizona to the Aloha State, have done more than 20,000 hours of Community Service (20,372+ to be exact!).
Here’s who we’ve worked with:
- Alaska – The Food Bank of Alaska, Kids’ Kitchen, the Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies, Dare to Care, and the Seldovia Boys & Girls Club
- Africa – Sihlekisi Primary School and Livingstone Orphanage
- Arizona – Hacienda Healthcare, Maricopa Animal Shelter, and Habitat for Humanity
- California – Habitat for Humanity, the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Monica, the Orange County Rescue Mission, and the Ronald McDonald House
- Hawaii – Habitat for Humanity, Boys & Girls Club, Hawaii Nature Center
- Costa Rica Community Service – the Humanitarian Foundation, the Monteverde Cloud Forest, Habitat for Humanity and the Flamingo Community Project
- Costa Rica Rainforest Language Immersion – Hogar Ama Orphanage and the Apamar Center
- Costa Rica Combination – Humanitarian Foundation, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Flamingo Community Project
- Active Teen Tours and Outdoor Adventure Programs – Food Bank of Southern California
Our travelers have left their mark and made the world a better place.
On that note, we wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.
Enjoy your holiday!