Just a reminder that the deadline for our “Show Us Your Summer” Video Contest is September 15th!
You can win a prize valued at $1,000 ($500 cash and $500 towards a future WCC/360° trip!)
Details are below.
“SHOW US YOUR SUMMER” VIDEO CONTEST:
We know you’ve taken a ton of photos. You may even have some awesome videos too. Now’s your chance to put it all together!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST TRIP RECAP!
Put together a creative montage highlighting your summer experience. Use all of your photos, videos and anything else you’ve acquired. Be creative! Add captions, testimonials, transitions, sounds, music … anything you think will make your final product stand out!
The grand prize winner for our “Show Us Your Summer” Video Contest will win a prize valued at $1,000 ($500 cash and a $500 discount off of a summer 2011 trip)! Second prize will win $250 cash and $250 off of a summer 2011 trip. Third prize will win $100 cash and $100 off of a summer 2011 trip.
Our directors will narrow down the selection to the top 5 videos. After that, we will post them to our blog and let YOU decide the winner!
Official Rules of “Show us Your Summer” Video Contest:
– Videos will be judged on originality, creativity, most importantly, how they capture the Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel experience. Submissions should not contain inappropriate content.
– This contest is open to teens who have participated in a summer 2010 Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel program. Each video must be an original creation.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel reserves the right to modify any submissions for promotional use.
– There is no limit to the length of a video. It should be able to hold the attention of an audience. You may submit multiple entries so long as each entry meets the requirements.
– All videos submitted become property of Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel and can be used in future marketing and promotional material.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Directors will select five winners. These five videos will be uploaded to the official Westcoast 360° Blog for voting. The winner will be chosen after a period of one week (seven days).
“Show us Your Summer” Video Contest submissions must be received by September 15th.
Videos should be burned to a CD and mailed to:Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Photo/Video Contest 1725 Main Street Suite #215 Weston, Florida 33326
orWestcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Photo/Video Contest 5585 Monkland Ave. Suite #140 Montreal, Quebec H4A 1E1 Canada
The Westcoast Blogger