Dear Westcoast Connection / 360° Families,
The deadline for our annual Show Us Your Summer photo and video contests is September 14th, 2014.
Here is your chance to win many prizes including a prize valued at $1,000 ($500 and a $500 voucher towards a future WCC/360° trip)!
Details are below. Good luck!
There is a prize of $50 for each photo selected for our brochure and a $250 prize for the winning photo entry. The top 10 photos selected by our Directors will be posted on Facebook for voting by the public. The photo with the most votes will win our grand prize of $250!
By submitting photos your name will also automatically be entered into a drawing to win one of five 50$ iTunes gift cards.
Photos selected for use on our website or Facebook page are not eligible for prizes.
All entries must be received by September 14th, 2014.
We’re looking for the best trip recap! Put together a creative montage (no longer than 4 minutes) highlighting your summer experience. Use all of your photos, videos, and anything else that you’ve acquired. Be creative! Add captions, testimonials, transitions, sounds, music… anything that you can think of to make your video stand out!
The grand prize winner for our “SHOW US YOUR SUMMER” video contest will win a prize valued at $1,000 ($500 plus a $500 certificate for travel in 2015).
Our directors will narrow down the selection to the top 5 videos. After that, we will post them to our Facebook page and let YOU decide the winner!
Official Rules of “Show us Your Summer” Video Contest:
– Videos will be judged on originality, creativity, and most importantly, how they capture the Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel experience. Submissions should not contain inappropriate content.
– This contest is open to teens who have participated in a summer 2014 Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel program. Each video must be an original creation.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel reserves the right to modify any submissions for promotional use.
– Videos should not be longer than 4 minutes. You may submit multiple entries as long as each entry meets the requirements.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel will select 5 winners. These 5 videos will be uploaded to the official Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Facebook page for voting. The winner will be chosen after a period of one week (seven days).
– “Show us Your Summer” Video Contest submissions must be received by September 14th, 2014
– All photos and videos submitted become property of Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel and can be used in future marketing and promotional material.
To Submit Photos or Videos:
1) Visit: https://www.westcoastconnection.com/dropbox
2) Type in your name (So we know who to share the prize with!)
3) Type your email address
4) Subject – Type Your name and Photo/Video Contest (ie: John Smith Photo Contest)
5) Message – Up to you!
6) Click “Select File” to select the photos or videos you want to send to us
7) Note: you can Ctrl+Click to send multiple files
8) Click Send it (Good Luck!!)
If you have any trouble submitting photos or videos please feel free to email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your amazing photos for our photo contest, as well as your videos for our “Show us Your Summer” video contest!
All of us at Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel