Dear Travelers –
We hope that you had a fantastic summer and are enjoying sharing all of your memories with your family and friends.
ANNOUNCING OUR ANNUAL WESTCOAST CONNECTION / 360° STUDENT TRAVEL PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST.
PHOTO CONTEST (Contest #1):
You’re invited to submit photos for our annual brochure photo contest. There is a prize of $50 for each photo selected for one of our brochures and $100 for the top photo selected by our directors as the #1 traveler photo.
All photo submissions must be on CD-ROM and a minimum of 4.0 mega-pixels.
All entrees must be received by August 20th.
Please note, entries submitted via email will not be accepted. Photos selected for use on our website are not eligible for prizes.
“SHOW US YOUR SUMMER” VIDEO CONTEST (Contest #2):
We know you’ve taken a ton of photos. You may even have some awesome videos too. Now’s your chance to put it all together!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST TRIP RECAP!
Put together a creative montage highlighting your summer experience. Use all of your photos, videos and anything else you’ve acquired. Be creative! Add captions, testimonials, transitions, sounds, music … anything you think will make your final product stand out!
The grand prize winner for our “Show Us Your Summer” Video Contest will win a prize valued at $1,000 ($500 cash and a $500 discount off of a summer 2011 trip)! Second prize will win $250 cash and $250 off of a summer 2011 trip. Third prize will win $100 cash and $100 off of a summer 2011 trip.
Our directors will narrow down the selection to the top 5 videos. After that, we will post them to our blog and let YOU decide the winner!
Official Rules of “Show us Your Summer” Video Contest:
– Videos will be judged on originality, creativity, most importantly, how they capture the Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel experience. Submissions should not contain inappropriate content.
– This contest is open to teens who have participated in a summer 2010 Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel program. Each video must be an original creation.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel reserves the right to modify any submissions for promotional use.
– There is no limit to the length of a video. It should be able to hold the attention of an audience. You may submit multiple entries so long as each entry meets the requirements.
– All videos submitted become property of Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel and can be used in future marketing and promotional material.
– Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Directors will select five winners. These five videos will be uploaded to the official Westcoast 360° Blog for voting. The winner will be chosen after a period of one week (seven days).
“Show us Your Summer” Video Contest submissions must be received by September 15th.
Photos and videos should be burned to a CD and mailed to:Westcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Photo/Video Contest
1725 Main Street Suite #215 Weston, Florida 33326
orWestcoast Connection / 360° Student Travel Photo/Video Contest 5585 Monkland Ave. Suite #140 Montreal, Quebec H4A 1E1 Canada
We look forward to seeing your amazing photos for the photo contest by August 20th and your videos for the “Show us your Summer” Video Contest by September 15th!
The Westcoast Blogger