NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Alternative Method of Entry
If you don’t have an Instagram or TikTok account, you can enter by submitting your photos and/or videos to email@example.com and include “WCC Contest” in the email subject line.
The Contest Sponsor
The contest is sponsored and administered by Westcoast Connection Travel Camp, Inc., WCC Travel Inc., Westcoast Connection Travel Camp, Inc. USA, 360° Student Travel and each of their respective owners, officers, employees, representatives, agents, independent contractors, and all other persons or entities associated with them (collectively referred to as ‘WCC’).
Although the contest may be communicated, promoted, or administered by means of a third party social media or social networking service or site (a “Third Party Service”), the contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Service; any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to WCC and not to any Third Party Service.
This contest is open to teens who are on a WCC summer 2022 program who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and completing seventh (7th) through twelfth (12th) grade at the time of entry.
By entering this contest, you confer your irrevocable acceptance of these official rules; and represent that you are either an emancipated minor, possess legal parental or guardian consent, or are at least 13 years of age. If you do not agree with these official rules, or any of its terms, please do not enter.
If any potential winner (or, in the case of a minor, such minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) refuses the prize, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Employees of the Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children), and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
For the video contest:
The 3 best overall videos from all eligible entries received during the contest period will be chosen by a panel of judges comprising representatives of the Sponsor, based on the following criteria: creativity/originality of entry in sharing their teen summer experience (50%) and quality of entry (50%).
For the photo contest:
At the end of the summer, the 3 best overall photos from all eligible entries received will be chosen by a panel of judges comprising representatives of the Sponsor, based on the following criteria: creativity/originality of entry in sharing their teen summer experience (50%) and quality of entry (50%). 3-5 runner-up photos will be selected by the judges using the same criteria, and will be posted on https://www.instagram.com/westcoastconnection/, where individuals will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite entry by “liking” it. The photo entry that receive the most likes within the first 24 hours from the time of the last posting will be deemed the People’s Choice Photo Winner.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- To be eligible to win, you may also be asked to submit an original (high resolution) version of your entered photo(s) and video(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org for judging.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) irrevocably grants the sponsor the right to use such entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information and submission, and any individual(s) participating therein, in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the website, the contest or other promotions, and hereby release the sponsor from any liability with respect thereto.
- The sponsor reserves the right to modify any submissions for promotional use.
- Entrants can submit to both photography and video categories. The same submission cannot win both the Grand Prize Editor’s Pick and the Grand Prize People’s Choice.
- Videos must be minimum 15 seconds and maximum 60 seconds.
- You may submit multiple entries as long as each entry meets the contest requirements.
- Video submissions that are removed from TikTok as a result of violating copyright infringement policies may be disqualified from the contest at Westcoast Connection’s discretion.
- WCC has the right to edit video submissions if selected for a repost on WCC’s social accounts, such as modifying the sound, shortening the clip and adding text overlay.
- Entries must be created specifically for the current Show Us Your Summer 2022 Photo & Video Contest. Entries submitted in our previous contests will not be considered.
- All photos and videos submitted become property of WCC and can be used in future marketing and promotional material.
- A Westcoast Connection gift certificate can be used towards the tuition of a future trip or program operated by WCC. The prize must be accepted as awarded. It cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. It is only transferable to a sibling in the same household. Any unused portion of the prize, once awarded, will be deemed forfeited. The prize will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, mutilated or stolen. The winner agrees to be responsible for paying the difference in tuition and all costs not outlined here.
- Any entrant who incorporates any proprietary or intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her entry does so at his or her own risk and should a claim occur, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims.
- The sponsor reserves the right to disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, or that in its judgment are harmful to the public order, inappropriate, violate standards of decency or are contrary to the goals of the contest, WCC’s brand essence or the spirit of the teen travel community. If WCC deems any entry to violate these terms, we reserve the right to request the user to remove such entries immediately and/or report it.
- Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Rules and by the decisions of the judging panel, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
- By entering, participants release and hold harmless WCC, and their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest, or the use or acceptance of any prize won.
- For any questions about the contest please email email@example.com.