Who We’re Looking For
We hire educators, college and university students, former camp counselors, residence life coordinators, community volunteers, world travelers, and individuals with all kinds of diverse backgrounds.
We expect all of our staff to deliver on our two priorities:
This is the number one priority. In addition to the physical safety of each and every trip member, the emotional and social well-being of participants is equally important.
2. Delivering an unforgettable experience
We expect our staff to operate as team players, approach every day with enthusiasm, be respectful, and strive to create a memorable travel experience for each and every participant.
Once your application is reviewed, you may be contacted to arrange a personal interview with one of our Directors. Please make sure that all reference information is correct and up-to-date, as we often check references prior to granting interviews.
Please note that for travel jobs:
- Successful candidates are matched with a position based on your experience and qualifications.
- All staff are required to hold valid certificates in First Aid and CPR (through August 2020).
- Certification is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Westcoast Connection provides a non-smoking environment.